FS Guide Rail Rapid Clamp Right Set
Fixed with a single hand movement.
Using the FS-Rapid quick-action clamp, the guide rail can be fixed to the workpiece via clamping on the side. This is done with a single hand movement. Not only is it very quick, but it also enables the rail to be clamped on workpieces for which clamps cannot be used.
- Time saving due to very quick fixing through just a single hand movement
- No moving around the workpiece to release or tighten clamps
- Soft rubber bearing points for workpiece protection and slip-resistance
- Can be inserted into the clamp groove in all Festool guide rails
- The clamping force of the clamping screws can be readjusted
- May also be employed if no clamps can be used; for example, when separating carcasses
- for clamping and positioning FS, FS/2 and FS/2-KP guide rails
- For clamping and positioning Festool guide rails