Aluminium Saw Blade 168mm x 1.8mm x 20mm 52 Tooth
Quality cuts better.
Durability and precision under the toughest conditions. Adapted to the application and material. Made from high quality steel with saw teeth made from fine grain carbide. After all, you can only achieve a perfect cut when the saw blade is as good as the machine.
- The systematic solution for cuts in aluminium and plastic
- Saw teeth made of high-quality metal – for optimum saw progress and perfect cuts
- Cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine
- Flat tooth with variable chamfer for consistent quality and a long service life
- Ideal in combination with the Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw – for exact, efficient working
- Colour coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade
- for aluminium panels and profiles, perspex, hard and fibre-reinforced plastics, non-ferrous metals, aluminium composite panels